Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Bridge....(A Czech Movie...)

I just came home from a worship festivity in our community...when during the break a movie called "The Bridge" was shown...At first I wasn't concentrating..but there was something in the movie that made me see it...I was bothered by the choice the father has to decide with..whether to sacrifice the lives of many..or to sacrifice the life of his son.. a choice he has to make..in a few seconds..it's a story that made me realized my relationship with God...It was an awakening..I included two versions of the film for you to truly understand the scene...by the way the movie was nominated for an Oscar in 2004 for Best Live Action Short Film...truly one of the best film that year...just see it for yourself..It's very compelling..please share the message with your loveones and friends...c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment