Sunday, December 28, 2008

Eating Out at Super Bowl of China...


Yesterday we went on malling at the Festival Supermall in Alabang...Upon a tiring walk and fun games at Pixie Forest..and the 2 hours wait of Hair Rebonding at the Bench Fix Salon...we decided to eat...my cousin is kinda health buff so she wants to eat veggies and seafood..numerous restaurant went our way, finally she chose the Super Bowl of China...I once had the chance to taste its cuisine..but it was a take out..I admit their food taste good..so its not going to be a problem with me...so we all went inside and was seated in the middle of the dining area...we we're courteously accommodated by their receptionist and was endorsed to a young waiter...It was OK, not until he was taking our orders...the service was bad...he kept on leaning and he was not even that polite...he lacks the basics when it comes to taking orders..i kept my calm, as you can see it's very hard for a person who has been training restaurant staff for the past 10 years to experience this situation...I just told myself be patient...our orders came fast...the first order was served by a different server...he was polite...when it was our assigned servers' turn, "wow" it was bad as hell..he placed our orders at our table with that banging sound...I kept cool..but was staring at him...observing his next move...Overall, my conclusion is THAT HE NEEDS PROPER TRAINING........the manager came and was asking about the food and service...we said the food was great, about the service I kept mum...I thought what if this guy is just new and he needs work...I think it's the management's responsibility to really train their staff before letting them do it on their own...I was a Dining Manager before at Dome Cafe...and I always observe my staff...Proper motivation and training is the key to good service...to Super Bowl's management please take note...don't worry the food was great...c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment